Deterrence, Early Action, Countersuit Prosecution…
Medical Justice, run by physicians for physicians, is the leader in offering patented services to protect physicians’ most valuable assets – their practice and reputation – against frivolous lawsuits, Internet defamation and other medico-legal threats. The organization focuses exclusively on the healthcare industry and our plan members experience a statistically significant reduction in frivolous medical malpractice. Thousands of physicians nationwide enjoy the peace of mind of Medical Justice Membership.
We are endorsed or have affiliation partnerships with medical societies such as: Florida Medical Association, North Carolina Medical Society, Medical Society of New Jersey, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, American Academy of Plastic Surgeons, New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society, Illinois State Neurosurgical Society, The Center for Health Transformation – and our latest endorsement by First Professionals Insurance Company.
Medical Justice is a strong advocate for physicians in the fight against frivolous medical malpractice lawsuits and other medico-legal threats — fiercely defending against frivolous lawsuits since 2002. Our organization is a membership-based organization representing thousands of physicians nationwide.
Below is an outline of our services, none of which traditional malpractice insurance carriers provide – they are there to help proactively protect physicians, their assets and reputation. Our services compliment the policies extended by traditional liability carriers, such as First Professionals.
- Deterrence Program – to help avoid being named in frivolous lawsuit
- Early Action Program if sued –places proponents on notice that they are accountable for their testimony
- Counterclaim Program ($100,000 barrier) – after winning at trial, pursue proponents who provided egregious testimony
- DISAPPEAR Program – specific program for those in the cash pay such as plastic surgery or cosmetic dentistry. This is a solution to avoid having to provide unwarranted refunds or, if given, provide the necessary releases to prevent escalation.
- Web Anti-Defamation Program – protects against Internet defamation on Doctor Rating Sites
- STAT Hot-line – answers to general medico-legal questions on any subject
- PEER Program – members of Medical Justice willing to testify as Expert Witnesses for other members at no charge
Medical Justice Works…
Nationwide, physicians are sued for medical malpractice at a rate of 8-10%
For Medical Justice members who implement the full system, the rate falls BELOW 1%!
- Internet Defamation Protection … Learn how Medical Justice combats physician-rating sites and protects physician’s reputation on the Internet.
- PEER Program. “Physician Enlisted Expert Rebuttal” matches one or more volunteer experts in your specialty to assist your defense in deposition or court should you be sued.
- DISAPPEAR. “Definitive Innovative Solution Addressing Perturbed Patients Expecting A Refund” addresses unjustified demands for refunds in a way that is both positive and assertive.
Protect yourself from frivolous medical malpractice lawsuits and Internet defamation!
REQUEST INFORMATION and one of our associates will contact you within 24 hours.
Do you have any questions or need additional information about medical malpractice lawsuit prevention, malpractice countersuit / counterclaim strategies, or Internet defamation programs?
Call toll free 1-877-633-5878 or Contact Us online.